1) Many people may take a bike or scooter for granted, and not seeing these two as a profitable investment. UBER Eats now offers those that have no car, the opportunity to deliver food and goods on a bicycle or scooter and make daily money! UBER Eats is now hiring and looking to pay bike or scooter couriers, every single time they complete delivery on their bike or scooter. Typically, a bike or scooter courier will travel 0.7 miles up to 3 miles per trip.
2) When you decide to take another alternative to your car, you are definitely saving on gas.
It’s estimated that an average American spends more than $700 annually on gas just commuting to work.
It’s a great way to keep mileage, tire wear and tear control and avoiding any expensive repair cost should your car become over exhausted.
3) Using a bike or scooter to deliver food and goods helps with decreasing pollution. Also, bikes don’t release all those harmful pollutions that motor vehicle releases while in use.
4) Choosing to ride a bike is a great alternative and healthy approach. Studies show that opting to ride a bike has numerous benefits. Moreover, using a bicycle helps weight loss strengthens legs and plays a role in the overall body function and well-being.
5) Most of us live a very busy life, going to work and coming home to relax from the stress of it all. We visit our local grocery store, coffee shop or patron our usual weekly spots.
Driving your bike or scooter for a living opens up a whole new insight into the community you call home.
Imagine spending time outdoors, enjoying the weather feeling the wind on a sunny day. Spending time outdoors is good for the mental and physical, and visiting new places in your neighborhoods can be exciting too. Partnering with UBER Eats driving your bike or scooter is a win-win, you get financially compensated and doing good for the environment.