Absolutely everyone in the world is going to like Klarna. So, what is Klarna? Klarna is a Sweden bank. They provide online financial services for consumers and businesses. Furthermore, it is an app that will allow you to shop online and pay later. Klarna has hundreds of stores to choose from like Nike, Amazon, Walmart, Gap, and Zappos. They will loan you the money for the goods and break the loan up in 4 easy payment installments. There is no credit check. You simply just need to pay the first installment and add a credit/debit card or bank account.
How To Get Started?
So, all you need to do to get started with Klarna is to download the app from the Google Play Store or App Store. It’s free to sign up and it doesn’t cost anything. It’s a legit, trustworthy company and the reviews are great.
How Does It Work?
Say you want a pair of shoes, and the shoes are two hundred dollars but all you have is $50 until your next payday, a lot of people are living paycheck to paycheck and sometimes we don’t have money in between those pay periods, but now with Klarna, you have the opportunity to not only window shop but to actually get what you want.
So no more window shopping! You can use that $50 for your first installment which is required and the rest of the remaining balance of $150 will be broken up into 3 of the 4 installments to pay back the whole $200. It’s really simple and easy. Furthermore, if you need something fresh for a party or wedding but are limited on funds, Klarna is to your rescue!
- Choose from hundreds of online stores like Nike, Amazon, or Walmart just to name a few where you want to make a purchase.
- Shop. Once you are finishing shopping get a total amount you will be needed to borrow from Klarna. Make sure to include shipping and taxes.
- Hit Pay with Klarna at bottom of the app in pink.
- Klarna will populate the total amount and ask you how much do you plan on spending.
- Klarna will give you a break down of your 4 installments over a 6 week period.
- You will need to then add a bank account or debit card and pay your first installment.
- Final step. Once you pay your first installment Klarna will generate a Ghost credit card with only the total amount needed for your purchase. You have 24 hours to use it before it expires.